Location: Royal High School, Bath Required from: October 2022 Contract term: Permanent Hours: Full-Time, All year round Salary: £28,000-£33,000
Royal High School Bath are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Senior ICT Technician to join our Team. The successful candidate will be:
· Enthusiastic, passionate, creative, flexible and innovative with the drive and determination to successfully contribute to whole school improvement.
· A dedicated team player who develops excellent relationships with learners and colleagues.
· A professional who communicates clear expectations, leads by example and promotes at all times positive behaviour for learning.
· Willing to fully support and at all times uphold the policies and positive ethos of the school.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
Closing Date: 16 October 2022
The GDST is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.