HR and Recruitment Administrator (Part-Time)
Lady Eleanor Holles
Great new opportunity for an experienced HR and Recruitment Administrator to join the HR Team here at Lady Eleanor Holles School (LEH).
As a key point of contact for our staff and prospective employees, you will play an essential role in supporting the delivery of an excellent customer-focused HR service.
You will be working on a part-time basis (20 hours per week), working collaboratively with the full-time HR and Recruitment Administrator and supporting the HR Manager. You will need to be flexible, adaptable and numerate, a good communicator, and be able to cope with the demands of a busy and varied workload. A relevant HR qualification would be an advantage, as would previous experience of working in an education environment.
This role would suit applicants with experience of working in a busy HR Department with broad recruitment experience, including recruitment checks, and with high level IT skills - including Microsoft Office applications.
LEH is a thriving school situated on the outskirts of London on a 24-acre site with excellent facilities. It is a great place to work, with a positive atmosphere, supportive colleagues, well-behaved students and bespoke CPD.
The school has its own attractive pay and benefits structure. Some of our most popular benefits are listed below:
• Teachers' Pension Scheme for teaching staff and membership of LEH Group Pension Scheme (with life assurance) for non-teaching staff
• Free lunches, tea, and coffee
• Generous occupational sick pay scheme
• 'Care First' Employee Assistance Programme
• Occupational Health Service
• Learning and development opportunities, including financial support for postgraduate study
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free car parking on site
• Library facilities open to all
• Use of 25-metre swimming pool at specified times
• Staff receive free or reduced price tickets to attend the excellent school drama and music productions
• School fee reductions for LEH; the school also has an arrangement for fee reduction at Hampton School for boys
• The school offers a rent or mortgage allowance subsidy for new permanent teaching/non-teaching staff who are at the start of their careers or relocate to the area in order to take up the post
An application pack is available from the school’s website by clicking visiting www.lehs.org.uk. Applications must be made on the school’s own form and should be sent to email@example.com.
The closing date is noon on Friday, 27th September 2019.
Interviews to be held w/c: Monday, 30th September 2019.
CVs will not be considered and should not be submitted.
Lady Eleanor Holles is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
Add a Vacancy
Any school with a Head in membership of GSA in the UK can add job vacancies to this website. The site is powered by Pressburst – a communications platform developed by Attain in partnership with ISC and the Associations, including HMC, GSA, IAPS and The Society of Heads.